Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 10 min • Yield: 4 servings
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a gentle boil and then turn off the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Let the eggs sit for 10-minutes.
- Drain the eggs and place in a bowl of ice water until they’re cool enough to handle. Remove the shells and roughly chop the eggs.
- Combine the eggs and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
Vary It! You can substitute the hard-boiled eggs for any protein you love.