Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 10 servings
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the oil and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Add the sweet potatoes and toss to coat them with the oil mixture.
- Spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20-minutes, flipping halfway through, until the sweet potatoes begin to brown. Check frequently to avoid burning smaller pieces. They will shrink in size and crisp up as they cook.
- Let the chips cool for about 3-minutes before serving.