Supercharged Chocolate Shake
Supercharge your shake with greens, healthy fats, antioxidants, omegas, iron, and fiber.
Prep time: 3 min • Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup water or almond milk, coconut milk, or coconut water if you’re on the maintenance plan
- 1 scoop chocolate SLIM Bone Broth Protein Isolate™
- Handful fresh spinach (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed or hemp seed
- ¼ avocado (optional for those on 80/20 maintenance)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (optional for those on 80/20 maintenance)
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice (optional)
Pour liquid into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well.
Note: For a post workout shake, coconut water is a good choice.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients to your shake you can add 1 tablespoon of any of the following.
Flax seeds add fiber, protein, and omega-3’s
Chia seeds add fiber and protein
Hemp seeds add a nutty flavor and protein
Greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. add vitamins, minerals, and fiber