Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon powered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a container or jar (preferably glass) with a tight-fitting lid. Store in a cool, dark place, shaking the jar well to distribute the spices between uses.
- Rub the seasoning well into meat before baking, grilling, or slow cooking.
Note: This spice blend really pops with grass-fed meats because they’re incredibly lean.