One of my favorite all time flavors is salted caramel. That salty-sweet buttery flavor is hard to resist. For reasons I can’t fully explain, sunflower seed butter and a pinch of salt create that same great taste in this shake.
Salted Caramel Shake
Prep Time: 3 Min – Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup water, unsweetened coconut milk (not canned), or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Chocolate SLIM Collagen Shake™ or 1 scoop SLIM Bone Broth Protein Isolate
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- Pinch Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice (optional)
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well.