Who would have guessed just non-processed full-fat cheese could make a crunchy good treat? These Parmesan crisps are the perfect primal substitute for crackers or even tortilla chips and perfect with dips, guacamole, and chicken salad.
PRIMAL PARMESAN CRISPS
Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 5 – 7 min • Yield: 1 dozen
- 1 cup unprocessed full fat parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Make twelve 3-inch circles of cheese (about 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon each) spaced evenly on parchment.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the edges are starting to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- ¾ cup cooked chicken, cut into a small dice or shredded
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Spoon a dollop of chicken salad on each cooled cheese round and serve.