I remember cooking with my Grandma in January… the wonderful smells of orange, cranberry and nuts she used to liven up her winter dishes… Those flavors are the inspiration behind this “wintery” mix of tantalizing tastes all rolled up in this Orange Cranberry Nut Shake.
Prep Time: 3 Min – Yield: 2 servings
- ½ cup unsweetened almond
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 packet Collagen Cooler – Orange Cream
- ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice or cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almonds almond butter
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well. Optionally, top with a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Note: For a post workout shake, coconut water is a good choice.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients to your shake you can add 1 tablespoon of any of the following.
- Flax seeds add fiber, protein, and omega-3’s
- Chia seeds add fiber and protein
- Hemp seeds add a nutty flavor and protein
- Greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. add vitamins, minerals, and fiber