Before welcoming your kids into the kitchen with you, take a look at my Kids Friendly Cooking Tool guide!
Prep time: 5 min • Cook time: 15 min • Yield: 24 meatballs
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef or bison
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon shredded parmesan
- 3 tablespoon cauliflower –steamed and blended
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients well together in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop into 1/1/2 inch size balls and place in frying pan with coconut oil and sear until outside is brown. Place on cookie sheet, then in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked thru.
Great for lunch or on the go!
Primal meal, Includes Dairy