If you enjoy cooking with your kids, check out my Kids Friendly Cooking Tools Guide. Click below to get the instant download!
These no-bake paleo chocolate sweet balls are delicious, and are very similar to Fat Bombs, which contain a serving of healthy fat to support weight loss.
Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 0 min • Yield: 24 chocolate balls
- 16 oz almond butter
- 1 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1¼ cup shredded coconut (divided)
- ¾ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chip
- Mix almond butter, cacao powder, honey, coconut flour, ¼ cup of shredded coconut and chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Using a spoon to separate, roll into 24 round balls.
- On a separate plate have remaining coconut flakes. Coat nut balls with coconut and refrigerate.
Note: Best kept in refrigerated