* Paleo, Primal & Low Carb Approved
Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 8 to 10 min • Yield: 4 servings
- 4 slices Julian Bakery Paleo Coconut Bread
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk, almond milk or flax milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- In a shallow dish with a flat bottom, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Place bread, one slice at a time, into the egg mixture and fully saturate each side.
- Spray bottom of medium skillet with coconut spray and place over medium high heat. When pan is hot, place egg-soaked bread in pan and reduce heat to medium. Let cook until the egg mixture is fully set and the toast begins to turn golden.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Plate toast and top with raspberries. Put cocoa in a fine mesh sieve and lightly dust French toast. Serve immediately.