Click below to get my Food Swap guide to live a healthier life!
This dairy-free, gluten-free paleo crustless quiche recipe is savory, delicious, and works well for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. Feel free to mix in ham, sausage, bacon, or seasonal vegetables to make your own flavor!
Prep time: 20 min • Cook time: 45 min • Yield: 6 servings
- 2 large carrots, shredded or grated
- 1 large leek, white park thinly chopped
- 1 large zucchini, shredded or grated
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, to grease the pan
- Squeeze the zucchini placed in a cheese cloth or strainer bag. The excess liquid in the zucchini will produce a loose quiche.
- Mix together the leek, carrots, zucchini, sea salt, basil, sage, garlic, black pepper and eggs in a large bowl and set aside.
- Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish or cast-iron pan with the butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Use a fork to distribute the veggies evenly within the egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes or until the edges are brown. The quiche will puff up while baking and deflate when it is removed from the oven.
- Let the quiche cool and set for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.