Prep time: 15 min • Cook time: 15-20 min
- 12 oz Enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2- 12 oz bags coconut flakes
- 1 cup raisins
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- While chocolate melting, begin toasting coconut flakes in large frying pan until golden brown
- When coconut flakes toasted, sprinkle with salt, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Allow to cool and add raisins to coconut flake mixture
- When chocolate is completely melted, add coconut/raisin mixture
- Coat all flakes and raisins with chocolate
- With a tablespoon form into cookie size bites and drop onto wax paper
- Allow to cool, harden and serve