Prep time: 10 min • Yield: 10 servings using ten (10) 3-ounce popsicles molds
- ¼ cup water
- 6 ounces blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 6 ounces blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 4 to 5 lemons
- Stevia or monk fruit to taste
Add water and blackberries to a blender. Whiz until berries are completely pureed. Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Return to blender with remaining ingredients and whiz until combined. Taste as you add stevia or monk fruit to desired sweetness. Pour into 3-ounce popsicle molds, insert sticks, and freeze until frozen solid. Remove from mold and enjoy.
Note: Sometimes it’s easier to unmold the popsicles all at once. If so, you can wrap them individually in wax paper and store in the freezer.
If you don’t have popsicle molds, use 3-ounce disposable paper cups. Freeze for 45 minutes to an hour, insert sticks, and freeze until solid.